When you are fully engaged with your business it can be hard to keep a clear overview of everything that goes on. You switch from internal meetings to client meetings, managing your staff, dealing with unexpected occurrences, quarterly meetings etc. Business is doing well in general but you don’t really have planned any time to unwind, step back and evaluate if the path you are on is still the most desirable.
Its often that the moments where you are relaxed that unexpectedly a great idea is born. Perhaps whilst driving on autopilot, under the shower or on holiday. Even though most entrepreneurs know some off time can have a huge positive impact, our drive to accelerate seems to get in the way time and time again.
Why is it that all business programs are focused on performing more? Being more efficient, double your sales, improve your mindset, becoming a more inspiring manager… This is exactly what I was thinking when I was bathing in the sea of Mexico. After a period of go go go. I really needed to calm down a bit. Whilst realizing this I thought probably more entrepreneurs are struggling to give them self some time off. But in this day and age where 1 out of 5 people are dealing with stress continuously even risking burn out it is more needed than ever before.
The idea for offering the most relaxing business trip was born!
In 2018, I had decided to make my business (a Google Ads Agency – Echo Marketing) fully location independent. This was the result of finding our dream house in Southern Spain. My wife (Joanne) always fancied the idea of having a bed and Breakfast under the sun. So in 2018 my decided to move to Southern Spain (Andalusia).
Now we have 2 fully equipped apartments based in the country side of Spain, perfect access to Wi-Fi, a swimming pool, Wellness (Massage and Facials)
We are only half an hour from Malaga and Marbella and there are tons of activities in the surrounding area:
Tennis courts, Olympic swimming pool, Golf courts, Hiking spots, Electric mountain biking, Wine tasting, Fine dining, Horse Riding, The beach, Yoga well you get the idea.
So block a business trip in your agenda. Jump on the plain to Malaga (more or less 3 hours from Amsterdam, London and Berlin) and we take care from there.
How long do you want your business trip to last?
It is the opportunity for you, as an entrepreneur, to take time away from the business. To rest, relax and rejuvenate. To clear the mind of the daily clutter. To create headspace to let new ideas flow in. To get inspired. To develop new opportunities. To recharge and return bursting with energy to take your business to the next level.
What it isn’t
It is not your normal business trip. There are no meetings, no workshops, no coaching sessions, no team building. Just you, the view, the pool, the bar and your thoughts!
Let your batteries recharge and your business ideas flourish in the Andalusian countryside. We have the environment you need to achieve this.
What we offer
- We offer a 6 night stay at our adult only holiday accommodation in the heart of the Andalusian countryside.
- A very quiet and restful environment to help you fully unwind
- Lots of outside space to enjoy, the guest terrace with mountain views, the pool, the outside bar/bbq area and seating area with open fire.
- Newly renovated apartment suite with en-suite bathroom and fully equipped kitchen
- Full continental breakfast
- Onsite wellness salon for massage and facial treatments with one relaxing massage included in the package
- Outdoor gym for your morning work-out
- A wide range of local activities including golf, mountain biking and horse-riding and local restaurants. Just tell us what you would like to do and we will make the arrangements.
- Your own copy of Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill for some poolside reading
- Inspiring reading material for the entrepreneur, choose from a range of business related books to read during your stay.
- We also offer a free online assessment of your online marketing strategy if requested
€495.00 per person
(*price is based on two people sharing, does not include flights, car hire or activities)
Why is Business Trip for you?
- You are an entrepreneur with a successful business or just starting up
- You are working 60+ hours per week
- You are so involved in the running of the business that you don’t have time to look at your business objectively and set new goals
- Your work/life balance is suffering and you need a holiday
- Having your own business is very rewarding but it involves a lot of hard work and stress.
Did you know that the best ideas come to you when you are away from the business and fully relaxed?
Do you need to book a business trip? Contact us now!